- October 20, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Judy O'Neill will talk about 5 different ways to arrange photos, papers, and elements to create 5 different looks.
- September 15, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - in advance of the meeting work on Summer Challenge: create a portrait page design using red, white, and blue colors; 3 photos; patriotic embellishments (at least 3); some sort of border around or within the page design; ribbon, string, or splatters of paint or glitter; journaling; add your name and date. Send completed .jpg page (in the original resolution; do not resize) to email@example.com by Sept. 11.
- June 16, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - This is our last meeting before we break for the summer. Members are invited to attend a Pot-Luck Breakfast. Please bring something tasty to share with other members. Our program "The Year in Review" will highlight memorable page designs of 2014-15.
- May 19, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Cathy Johnson will demonstrate a new technique called "Tucking" to design scrapbooking pages.
- April 21, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - The challenge this month is to change a shape (any shape) and put it on a page. Make your layout any size or orientation. Once completed, email a full-resolution .jpg file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cathy Johnson will demonstrate how to maneuver and post images to our Facebook group page.
- March 17, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Rocki Blair will give a presentation on how to take a basic idea, frame, or quick page and make it your own. Genealogy Challenge: in advance of the meeting prepare a page using 3 generations of family pictures. Bring on a flash drive, disk, or even paper copy.
- February 17, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m) - Nancy Murdock will demonstrate how she preserves old family photos into digitally designed scrapbook pages.
- January 20, 2015 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - First part of program, Virginia Mauldin will demonstrate how to design a simple signature. During second half of program, Linda Manson will develop a more advanced signature and show us how to bring it into documents.
The following are programs from 2014:
- December 16, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Holiday Brunch for club members. Our program will include a Trivia Game about The Villages.
- November 18, 2014 (9 - 11 a.m.) - Sue Allie will present us with a "Little of This and a Little of That."
October 21, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9 - 11 a.m.) - Windows Live Gallery presentation by Cathy Johnson. Tips will also be given on "shadowing."
- Sept 16, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) -Instructions for Summer Challenge.
- June 17, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Plan to join our meeting for a slide show of our "All About Me" Challenge. Full details in PDF file.
- May 20, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Want a new perspective on designing pages? Virginia Mauldin will give us that! She will show us how to capture "PNG" images (portable network graphics) and how to use the image in designing projects.
- April 15, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Cathy Johnson will (2) Demonstrate how to alter a background using programs such as Picmonkey or Windows Gallery; (2)
Make a large and small frame with backgrounds in My Memories; (3) Change the direction of shadows in My Memories.
March 18, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Demonstration of "Photo Spinners" by Lou Leonard. They make great little projects to commemorate a special occasion or use as a unique greeting card.
- February 18, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) --Maryann Goniea will demonstrate development of a page and the use of a "mask" to enhance the over-all page. A mask is a great way to add "pop" and accent the layout's focal point. We will also learn how to create and preserve photos to develop unique scrapbook pages.
- January 21, 2014 (Lake Miona - 9-11 a.m.) - Virginia Mauldin will demonstrate how to make wine bottle vests. Seen instructions under the tab for "presentation handouts."